We were recently called to service a customer's 10 year old furnace and we uncovered a very serious problem. The heat exchanger on the furnace had cracked. We had to turn the home's heat off until we could replace the furnace. Without an annual maintenance call, this problem would not have been uncovered. A cracked heat exchanger on your furnace can cause deadly carbon monoxide (co) to leak into your home.
|Listen as Bill Salmon explains what we are seeing in these photos|
|Bill is asked what might have caused this problem|